Temporary Tattoo Stencil – Little Mo 419
£0.70 – £2.75
Little Mo Temporary Tattoo Stencil
Little Mo is a cute temporary tattoo stencil inspired by the film Moana released in 2016.
Our Temporary tattoo stencils are templates used for creating sparkly glitter tattoos and are designed by Glitter Body Art
Young children love temporary tattoos, therefore, the perfect addition to any children's entertainment.
They are fun for birthday parties, sleepovers, pamper parties and corporate events.
Our Funky Fairy tattoo stencils come supplied as a 3 layered self adhesive stencil template.
Stencil sizes are approximately 6 cm x 6 cm to the outer edge.
Stencils can be purchases in packs of 5 or 25 stencil templates.
We also have a range of stencil multipacks, 24 packs to 1000 packs, available to purchase HERE
These stencils are used to create semi-permanent temporary tattoos, however, they are easily removeable.
Making a Temporary Tattoo
- Make sure the skin area is clean and free of any impurities before applying the stencil.
- You may use surgical spirit or alcohol wipes but do not use on broken skin.
- Remove the backing card and then apply sticky stencil area to the skin.
- Remove the top clear covering.
- Apply your body glue very thinly over the skin area.
- Brush on the body glitter, covering all the skin area.
- Remove your stencil to reveal your glitter tattoo!!
Temporary Tattoo Aftercare
- When the finished tattoo is on skin it is essential that the glitter tattoo is not rubbed or touched.
- The temporary tattoo is waterproof, however, prolonged hot baths or swimming will make the tattoo damp and it will start to deteriorate.
- It is advised to avoid applying sun lotion or creams over the tattoo.
- If you wish to remove the tattoo, we recommended using baby oil or surgical spirit on a cotton pad. Use gentle circular motions to avoid damaging the skin.
Lasts up to 7 Days Skin Safe Waterproof 3 Years and Above
Please visit our INSTAGRAM page for fun ideas and videos.
Remove paper backing from rear of stencil – Place stencil onto desired area of skin – Remove clear top layer – Apply thin layer of body adhesive to the inside area of the stencil – Wait for the glue to become clear (opaque) – Apply glitter to the stencil using the small / medium brush – Use the large brush to remove excess glitter – Gently peel away the stencil to reveal your beautiful glitter tattoo.