Midi Dory Tattoo Stencil
Our Midi Dory Tattoo stencil is an average size of 42 mm Square, so perfect for smaller children as not to big to fit on their arms
Fun for Finding Nemo themed birthday parties.
Dory tattoo stencils are available to purchase in packs of 25.
Fun temporary tattoo stencils for children's parties and events. Great additional for Dinosaur parties.
These dory tattoo stencils are 3 layered blank stencils, which are designed to be used with our range of cosmetic glitters and body adhesive.
We also supply a range of temporary tattoo kits, face painting kits & accessories.
- 3 layer self adhesive stencil – 42 mm x 42 mm
- Water based self adhesive stencil
- Suitable for use on children of 3 years & over
- Glitter Tattoos can last up to 7 days
How to make a Glitter Temporary Tattoo
- Make sure the skin area is clean and free of any impurities before applying the stencil.
- You may use surgical spirit or alcohol wipes but do not use on broken skin.
- Remove the backing card and then apply sticky stencil area to the skin.
- Remove the top clear covering.
- Apply your body glue very thinly over the skin area.
- Brush on the body glitter, covering all the skin area.
- Remove your stencil to reveal your glitter tattoo!!
- Sparkle up to 7 days.
Temporary Tattoo Aftercare
- When the finished tattoo is on skin it is essential that the glitter tattoo is not rubbed or touched.
- The temporary tattoo is waterproof, however, prolonged hot baths or swimming will make the tattoo damp and it will start to deteriorate.
- It is advised to avoid applying sun lotion or creams over the tattoo.
- If you wish to remove the tattoo, we recommended using baby oil or surgical spirit on a cotton pad. Use gentle circular motions to avoid damaging the skin.
Lasts up to 7 Days Skin Safe Waterproof 3 Years and Above
Please visit our INSTAGRAM page for fun ideas and videos.
Check out our other Glitter Tattoo Stencils HERE
Remove paper backing from rear of stencil – Place stencil onto desired area of skin – Remove clear top layer – Apply thin layer of body adhesive to the inside area of the stencil – Wait for the glue to become clear (opaque) – Apply glitter to the stencil using the small / medium brush – Use the large brush to remove excess glitter – Gently peel away the stencil to reveal your beautiful glitter tattoo.